Job title: Territory Sales Manager, Chandigarh
Company: Straumann Group
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Build new relationships with most dentists and dental clinics or groups in assigned area. Achieve own sales target.
- Representing Straumann Group products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of the accounts needs and objectives in order to identify how our solutions can help meet their needs. Investigate and resolve customers’ problems.
- Overcoming objections and effectively communicating Straumann Groups offering and value propositions to key decision makers regarding appropriate Straumann Groups product offerings.
- Generating leads and building relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential opportunities. Maintaining good relationships with existing accounts through regular client visits.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of prospects. Strong and consistent usage of our CRM system (strong focus on data discipline), quote and finance tools.
- Driving education event attendance based upon target lists from marketing via outbound calling.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5+ years of sales experience in high growth corporate markets
- Medical Device Industry experience strongly preferred.
- Prior sales experience with Physicians as the principal point of contact preferred.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are desired.
- Strong oral and written communications, including presentation skills, are required.
- Capable of working both collaborative with team members within the region as well as independently.
- Confident in using different insights and adapts selling approach based on customers’ needs and situation.
- Maintains integrity, high ethics and professional codes of conduct at all times.
- Able to deliver highly complex information in clear, structured and compelling manner.
- Proficiency in consultative selling with knowledge of the Challenger technique or related method preferred.
- General computer efficiency including ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.