Job title: Tech Product Manager – Regulatory reporting
Job description: Business Divisions
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are you eager to understand and fulfill our clients’ needs? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
We are looking for a Product Owner who can
- oversee and or conduct detailed business analysis, produce timely, clear and concise business requirement and options
- analyst existing state v target state, be responsible for writing BRDs and specs
- run working groups and coordinate requirements with various business areas such as Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Legal & Compliance
- work directly with different IT delivery streams; deliver projects and project requirements
- drive projects through all lifecycle phases including inception, business analysis & requirements gathering, IT design, organizing and executing of UAT testing together with QA and user training and education
- ability to deal with senior managers and demanding stakeholders and ability to navigate across a complex organization
Information Technology (IT)
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
You’ll be working in the Market Regulation team in India . We are a dynamic IT team that is responsible for front to back implementation of data platform and market regulatory challenges. As such, we collaborate globally with functions in various Business areas, Investment Products & Services, Operations and Legal & Compliance. We work in a cross divisional manner with stakeholders in Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Finance, Risk, Analytics and others.
You will be responsible to create and maintain BoW for data platform on cloud infrastructure catering to data and analytics needs of various business and technology functions
-• overall 8 to 14 years of experience working as product manager and business analyst in technology project
- experience in technology business analysis and in delivering projects (scoping, analyzing, planning, tracking, communicating etc.)
- ability to break business or technical problems into small individual stories which can be mapped to technology platform solution.
- dealing with large database and run SQL queries for data analysis
- good understanding on investment banking and capital market concepts
- ability to create project delivery plan, resolve dependencies, manage people
- experience in product lifecycle management- creating product backlog, feature management etc.
- working experience on cloud platforms
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on .
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra – Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 00:44:26 GMT