Job title: Supervisor – Fund Accounting – Citco Institutional Services
Job description: Description
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- Performing the administration / shadow accounting / book keeping of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of institutional clients
- Responsible for Net Asset Value calculation, which includes Cash and Portfolio reconciliations, Income and Expense Accruals, Partner/Shareholder Allocation calculations, prepare and review trial balances.
- Responsible to daily cash and position reconciliations, transaction booking and coordinating with MO to resolve breaks
- Closely working with FA/SFA to meet SLA with high quality of client deliverables
- Good understanding of capital calls, distributions and statements for the PE accounts
- Proactively coordinate with internal operations groups’ viz. Middle office, Pricing, PDS, Investor Relations for smooth internal data flow / resolve breaks / issues to meet client deliverable on timely manner.
- Drive forward continuous improvement, seeking efficiencies while maintaining adequate controls in process. Keep managers abreast of all material issues affecting the NAV production process.
- Train and support team members in their development.
- Assist fund accounting staff to resolve day-to-day issues and contribute to performance management and evaluation efforts alongside the manager.
- Contribute to effective department operations by facilitating cross training of funds across teams, coverage during high volume periods, and dispersing technical and operational knowledge to ensure adoption of best practices
- Actively provide a critical eye to the department’s processes and technology by continually seeking to improve the quality and productivity of internal processes and controls.
- Actively participate in internal meetings and initiatives around operational issues and present possible solutions
- Work alongside the Manager to establish and accomplish team goals.
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area and/or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Services with high volume operational environment and/ or hedge fund industry
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We embrace diversity, prioritizing the hiring of people from diverse backgrounds. Our inclusive culture is a source of pride and strength, fostering innovation and mutual respect.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Location: Senapati, Manipur
Job date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:32:16 GMT