Job title: Sr Syniti ADM Tech Consultant
Company: NTT Data
Job description: Req ID: 254087
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr Syniti ADM Tech Consultant to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
Need an experienced Syniti ADM Data Migration Consultant for performing data migration of SAP Asset Master Data objects from SAP ECC to SAP S4/HANA
- 12 years of experience in SAP Data Cleansing, Profiling, Harmonization and Migration, SAP Cutover Planning, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence
- Diverse experience includes project successes in the areas of Data Migration using BackOffice Associates Tools Methodology (Syniti ADM) & SAP BODS Business Objects Data Services in the areas of SAP MM, & SAP Plant Maintenance
- Has Extensive experience in Data Cleansing, Profiling and Harmonization using Backoffice Tools like ADM, qSuite of SAP Plant Maintenance Master Data (FL,EQ,BOM) and Materials Master Data
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional team building, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- He is a team player with the aptitude to work in time sensitive environments making him an effective member of any data migration team
- Candidate possesses excellent communication and organization skills with the ability of adapting to new environments quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering with 12 years of IT experience in SAP Data Migration, Data Analysis, Data Audits, Process Management, Business Analysis, ECM, Business Process Re-engineering, RFPs, Quality Assurance, Data Analysis, Modeling and Testing of enterprise-wide client/server and Web-based applications and all aspects of Software Engineering and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Certified in BackOffice Associates Data Migration and ETL Tools: Syniti ADM, qSuite, Data Stage, DataGarage, EZMap, DataDialysis, BDCdirect, DataProfiler, DataConstructionServer, dDup, SourceTrac, CranPort1 – 2 Yrs. of overall technical experience in SAP BODS application modules (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical, Healthcare verticals
- Understands, creates and executes data migration blueprints (migration concepts, transformation rules, mappings, selection criteria)
- Works effectively in an onsite-offshore model and has led a team of offshore and onsite developers before
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 03:04:02 GMT