Job title: Sr Adv Appl/Sys Sales Engineer
Job description: Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The position is a critical role for LSS India and is expected to play a significant role in the growth of LSS India over the span of the next 5 years. This position is responsible for program managing and the execution of portfolio for LSS India and execution of large projects at key customer sites. Role includes driving the execution of global BTI and NPIs in India along with the Field service manage / Field service engineers. Working with the customers and identify opportunities to position of BTI’s.
Drive cross-functional alignment to support customer sale and decision process, participating in sales pursuit strategy planning, executing product demos, assisting proposal team in right and fast commercial offerings, supporting customer negotiations, order fulfilment and hand-over to customer success team
· Own the growth deliverables of the LSS India business.
· Creating and converting opportunities for advance process software’s and other BTI portfolio.
· Forecasting numbers with growth projections
· Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
· Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
· Presentation to customer for BTI and NPI products.
· Creating a pipeline of opportunities for the various growth initiatives by working closely with the BTI and E4E leader as well as the sales team
· Help customers confidently understand product capabilities, product value and product integration within customer workflows and in direct support of customers strategic initiatives
· Customers – Close to customers and ability to bring out the unmet customer needs
· Sales – works directly with sales team to drive execution of the growth portfolio and build a pipeline of opportunities
· Operations – coordinate for execution of projects/programs involving growth portfolio
· Must also have proven commercial awareness and acumen.
· Good and Clear Understanding of the Indian Market
· Ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
· Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with strong persuasion, influencing abilities and credible confident presence.
· Motivated self-starter who enjoys a dynamic environment and seeks the challenge of winning in a rapidly changing marketplace. In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor offerings
· 10-12 years’ experience
· Engineering graduate (preferable CS, ECE, instrumentation) or equivalent
· A mix of Execution, sales and marketing experience in the past.
· Ability to unearth key customer needs leading to product initiatives
· Strong and effective communication (English) & presentation skills
· Excellent program management skills. Ability to commercialize new products/solutions
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Process oriented and strong analytical skills
· Solution provider and act with urgency attitude
· Ability to work cross-functionally and across geographies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor platforms, products and technologies
- Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with industry regulatory requirements and future mandates
- Ability to achieve results through influence in a matrixed-team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively across language and cultural barriers
- Category: Sales Excellence and Support
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MAHARASHTRA 411013 IND