Job title: Software Engineer – SimCorp Dimension SCD
Job description: Business Divisions
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you have proven ability to integrate, develop, and support complex applications?
We’re looking for a Level 3 role to support and enhance our SimCorp Dimension platform. UBS has an extensive installation of SimCorp hosted at the firm, supporting a multi-asset global Asset Management business. The L3 role involves:
- support of the simcorp production environment, incident management and problem resolution
- providing expertise in simcorp setup and operations to improve platform effectiveness – and support technology and business teams
- design and implementation of test and development environments
- understanding of how simcorp integrates with the broader ubs environment
- working knowledge or exposure to portfolio accounting and investment management systems and processes for asset management
Information Technology (IT)
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
You’ll be joining our SimCorp Dimension Platform team based in Pune, with colleagues in London and Chicago.
- 3-5+ years of simcorp experience
- practical understanding of platform support, incident management and post-incident problem resolution
- experience in supporting and maintaining a global platform in an asset management environment.
- good understanding of simcorp infrastructure (calc servers; mucs; comm servers; message queues; batch services, aux jobs)
- good understanding of dfs, extractors, batch jobs.
- good understanding of scheduler preferably autosys.
- experience in using simcorp data warehouse and oracle databases an advantage
- working knowledge of the simcorp windows – and underlying data navigation and configuration
- powershell scripting and/or oracle pl-sql experience an advantage.
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 05:48:44 GMT