Job title: Software Engineer (in AUS) : $300,000/year USD
Company: Visa Answer Overseas Education Consultants
Job description: Company Overview
Visa Answer is a leading immigration and recruitment firm based in Sydney, Australia. Established in 2004, we have offices in Australia, Canada, and India. Our goal is to help people achieve their migration goals with ease and minimize the challenges associated with the visa application process.
Note: We are licensed recruitment consultants and do not charge candidates for recruitment services. So feel free and post your resume.
This is an opportunity in Australia.
We are hiring a Software Engineer to join our team at Visa Answer Overseas Education Consultants. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing high-quality software solutions that meet customer needs. This is a mid-level position requiring 4 to 6 years of experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4 to 6 years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g., Java, Python, C++)
- Experience with software development methodologies and tools
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, code, test, and debug software solutions in accordance with project requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Maintain and improve existing software applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends
- Assist in the deployment of software solutions to production environments