Job title: Service Engineer Patna Based Medical Equipments MNC
Company: Elixir Consulting
Job description: Job description
1. Service planning
- Carry out planned visits and monitor visits of the SCP team in line with a defined plan
- Handle maintenance, upkeep, tracking, and audit of loaner equipment and inventory.
2. Field service management
- Manage and execute the installations and warranty service, as directed
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and tray audits as per technical expertise and defined SOPs
- Provide on-site customer service support to customers across the defined region for the repair of equipment of medical, industrial, and veterinary endoscopes
- Update call stage in the web portal and escalate relevant calls/issues to the supervisors / regional in-charge promptly
- Execute and manage all second-level repairs onsite / at service channel partners’ office
- Address and resolve escalated calls from the SCP team and provide technical assistance to the SCP team in installations and business development calls
- Coordinate with and monitor the performance of the SCP team ensuring compliance to defined SOPs and escalate in case of sub-optimal performance
3. Sales & customer management
- Generate revenue through repairs, accessories sales, AMCs, and repair exchange as per given targets
- Coordinate with concerned teams and customers to submit an estimate, approval follow-ups, spare consumption, and invoicing
4. AR & inventory management
- Follow up with customers for pending payments, as directed
- Provide required support for forecasting and ensuring on-time availability of spare parts for the Field Service activities at the customer site
- Manage and coordinate inventory availability with SCP
5. Compliance with laws & regulations
- Ensure compliance of relevant Service activities to relevant laws and statutory requirements
6. Policies, processes, and systems
- Follow relevant policies, procedures, and controls for Service, to ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance with regulatory, risk, and audit requirements, as institutionalized by relevant government/non-governmental authorities
- Support rollout and administration of customer satisfaction surveys, track key metrics like CSAT, TAT, etc. within own region, and execute assigned corrective actions identified based on survey results
7. Team development
- Establish individual performance expectations and regularly review self-performance
- Undergo training as necessary as per development and the organization needs to be identified
- Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory.
- Experience of field service in a medical devices or equipments company is mandatory.
- 2-6 years’ experience in field service.
- Opportunity to work with a top global MNC.