Job title: Senior Site Reliability Engineers
Job description: Not Applicable
Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate
Client Advocacy: Helping clients to define digital strategy and roadmap
- Advise on and finalizes ecosystem (including product partners platform tools technology etc).
User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing: Story ownership across layers concept based learning from language specific skills Digital Engineering fundamentals Product engineering principles Agile DevOps
Enterprise Architecture: Define information engineering
- Develops the application portfolio rationalization and revitalization strategy.
- Decides the DevOps strategy.
- Define containerization strategies.
- Defines enterprise system engineering parameters like disaster recovery security strategy and archiving backup plans Understanding of web scale architect Resilience design application migration design for native cloud across multiple apps Common micro services.
Coding (user story Realization across layers): Designs Cognizant tool sets and accelerators to help decide team structure and productivity
- Harvests IP ideas for Cognizant.
- Reviews and finalizes the platform components (Eg security logging authentication cashing etc).
- Guides team on multi cloud platform (Leveraging all core infrastructure components.
- Eg cloud foundry implementation API gateway setup building micro services marketplace).
- Provide recommendations to the customer on the technologies / tools / platforms in alignment to client strategy (eg sizing capacity planning).
- evaluate applications and advise the customer on rationalization.
Deployment: Guide and be available for troubleshooting
Testing: Guide and be available for troubleshooting
Documentation: Document as per client requirements
- Document the user storied as per the MVP model of development.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Lead innovation sessions.
- implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge Management: ‘ Conduct training as approved
- Contribute to patent creation and to open source.
- People management: Engage with team.
- resolve / conflict management within team.
- conduct internal trainings for developers within team.
Must Have Skills
- Agile PLM
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 10 2023
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 23:54:19 GMT