Job title: Senior SAP ABAP
Job description: Business Divisions
are you SAP ABAP developer with a desire to excel? Do you know SAP ABAP along with latest SAP technologies? We’re looking for someone like you in SAP Competence center who:
- can implement integrations in a complex environment
- can develop software components following SDLC
- provide technical support to the current systems
- produce technical specifications along with code of highest standards and produces defined work products
- perform unit and integration tests of software components for integration into larger subsystems, in accordance with the project’s adopted standards
- good understanding of version management of software artefacts
Information Technology (IT)
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
You’ll be working in a global team of SAP consultants to provide best in class solutions to the customers and UBS business. You will collaborate with global team and stakeholders.
- overall experience of 7+ years and minimum of 3 years of SAP software development experience in a software development organization required
- experience on ABAP/4, ABAP OOPs programming
- background in BSP, Webdynpro ABAP
- background in SAP Fiori, SAP UI5 – Fiori front end coding, debugging and ODATA services
- knowledge of Finance Domain and HR info types
- workflow and Interfaces, enhancement framework, User-Exits and Business Add-in (BADI)
- experience with generic programming
- classical & Interactive Reports or ALV
- a pragmatic “can do” attitude
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
Your Career Comeback