Job title: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Phenom People
Job description: Job Requirements
Phenom People is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Implementation team in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. This is a full-time position in the OGD department.
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for developing and executing test plans and test cases to ensure the quality of our products. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of software development and testing processes, and will be able to identify and document defects.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases to ensure the quality of our products
- Identify and document defects
- Analyze test results and provide feedback to the development team
- Work closely with the development team to ensure quality standards are met
- Monitor and report on the progress of testing
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software testing
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
What You’ve Done:
- Overall 3 to 5 years of Experience in Quality Management skills
- 2+ years of experience in API and Integration Testing
- Defining quality standards and metrics for the current project/product.
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure that the quality metrics are reviewed, closed, and agreed upon.
- Make the QA team aware of the Quality matrix and resolve all the queries.
- Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria to check the quality on a timely basis.
- Set Quality standards for the teams in various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile and scrum.
- Should be the focal point of contact for the QA team for all the escalations related to testing and Quality assurance.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
We want you to be your best self and to pursue your passions!
- Health and wellness benefits/programs to support holistic employee health
- Flexible hours and working schedules, as well as parental leave for new parents
- Growing organization with career pathing and development opportunities
- Tons of perks and extras in every location for all Phenoms!
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Our commitment to diversity runs deep! Diversity is essential to building phenomenal teams, products, and customer experiences. Phenom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer taking collective action to build a more inclusive environment where every candidate and employee feels welcomed.
We recognize there is more to be done. Our teams are committed to continuous improvement until these powerful ideas are ingrained in our culture for Phenom and employers everywhere!
Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 07:04:37 GMT