Job title: Senior Manager – Supply Finance BP
Job description: Job Description :
The role is responsible for handling the finance operations of multiple manufacturing units of Diageo India and includes activities around performance reporting, capital spend review, fund management, vendor management, month-end closures/ reporting, supporting in audits, tracking cost sheets, and ensuring SOX compliance.
Candidate should be able to provide meaningful insights on all aspects of unit operations like production overheads, freight, inventory, fixed assets, line manning & drive conversations with various stakeholders at unit and Head office.
- Support business and operation team in all finance matters and periodic Operational reviews.
- Responsible for insight building and managing & monitoring Productivity initiatives of the unit.
- Manage Scrap sales process on pricing validations, and debtor’s credit management of the unit.
- Engage with stakeholders incl. govt departments and ensure time recovery of trapped cash, partner with CR team on same.
- Oversight over vendor payment/ reconciliation process which includes GRN, bill booking, payment processing and reconciliations which are managed by Unit team and Shared services.
- Partner with S&OP, Commercial Team & Treasury for optimum management of ED funding.
- Lead the Quarterly Financial Review with Make Finance Cohort Lead & Ensure timely and qualitative reporting of Manufacturing Finance Score.
- Support Make Cohort Lead and Procurement team in rate fixation with 3P through cost sheet validations and developing negotiation strategy.
- Prepare business case from finance perspective for management approved initiatives and drive actions thereon.
- Monitor operational wastages and cost sheet components and driving efficiencies and optimize costs.
- Participate in TB / Balance Sheet review process anchored by FC Tower and drive all actions due from Plant Finance BPs as per agreed timelines.
- PO management to ensure optimum inventory levels basis production plan.
- Lead governance over Capex processes and manage review of projects. Perform Post Capex Review.
- Coordinate MIS reports on manufacturing, inventory, SLOB, monthly PV & pending C&F forms and report to the HO periodically.
- Support in statutory audits, tax audits and internal audit and implementation.
- Support & give input for preparation of the unit budget.
- Anchor the financial control environment in units and assist in Sox / IFC audits.
- Support in the creation and implementation of effective governance, compliance, and risk management frameworks across USL to drive holistic performance and maintain reputation.
- Ensure pro-active input into preventative actions to address key business risks.
- Support in resolution of issues and proactively create an environment where risk is averted.
- Practice Diageo’s dial-up behavior & champion the embedding of a compliance culture within USL.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Worker Type : Regular
Primary Location: Goa Unit (Ponda)
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2024-02-05
Job date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 23:49:40 GMT