Job title: Senior Enginner/Assistant Manager-Electrical Design
Job description: Company Description
We are ready to try something new. Are you?
We at Syntegon Technology are already developing sustainable overall solutions for the pharmaceutical and food industries. As an independent company, which emerged from the Bosch Group, 6000 experienced employees in over 15 countries are working to further expand our leading position as a supplier of process and packaging technology. Use your passion and commitment to contribute to a better quality of life around the world and to actively shape our future.
Take the first step ! Apply now
1) Designing control circuits for electrical cabinet based on CE/UL standard
2) Preparing wiring diagrams in ePlan8
3) Create new part number in SAP
4) Preparation of Master Bill of material in SAP
5) PLC, HMI and servo programming for machines and integration of systems
6) Technical documentation for new development as per ISO & CE requirements
7) Technical co-ordination and cross-functional support for new development.
8) Co-ordination with Center of Competence for software configuration and new module developments
9) Visit to customer sites for new projects, troubleshooting etc.
10) Cost reduction measures in the machines.
B.E. in Electrical & Electronics having 3-5 years’ experience in design and Control Systems
- Domain of Secondary Packaging Machines / Packaging Machines / Special Purpose Machines
- Hardware: Beckhoff, Allen Bradley controls, Siemens and Rexroth.
- Programming languages: Structure text, Ladder, FBD and SFC.
- Programming Software tools: Twincat3, Studio500, TIA portal, Indraworks, Factor talk and Xenon
- Communication: OPC UA
- Knowledge in SAP & ePlan8
- Knowledge of SCADA, database and data analytics is desirable.
- Good communication skill (both written and oral) with good inter personal skills and excellent analytical skills