Job title: Sales Manager Hospitality & Telecom
Job description: In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Ruckus Networks, a CommScope business, is looking to add a Sales Manager for hospitality and telecom segment based Delhi/Mumbai
How You’ll Help Us Connect the World
At RUCKUS, we are constantly redefining connectivity to build a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
This is a meaningful role responsible for driving revenue, growing market share, and developing strong Customer and Partner relationships and new business development. Here, you will own the execution of the sales go-to-market strategy across the territory, and work with channel partners to apply a hands-on approach to driving sales and channel functions. The ideal candidate will have a curiosity about identifying, managing and promoting Wi-Fi and Ethernet switching infrastructure products across this territory. Because when “good enough” networking just isn’t good enough, people turn to RUCKUS. Let us show you what we mean!
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or Engineering Degree preferred.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years + related sales experience in IT industry.
- Knowledge on Campus Networking & Data Center Networking products (Switching, Wireless & SDWAN).
- Experience managing the large Hospitality brands (Marriott , Hyatt , Radisson, Accor, Taj, ITC group etc) Telecom, ISP and managed Wi-Fi service providers
- Superior professional presence and eye for business!
- Well-developed interpersonal skills enabling teamwork and clear communication.
- Competent in using computer applications like power points & Salesforce.
- Must have experience of working in an organization with high touch sales teams.
- Experience selling via channels into the large enterprise.
- Recruit solution partners who focus on specific verticals
- Work with strategic alliance partners to expand coverage in the assigned territory.
- Develop and implement programs to support strategic business initiatives. Programs should be vertical penetration or product focus with specific revenue targets.
- Thorough understanding of the networking & security industry, competitors, and evolving technologies. Detailed competitive knowledge including solutions, technology, and product offerings.
- Regional experience and willing to travel.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- Experience managing the large Hospitality brands (Marriott , Hyatt , Radisson, Accor, Taj, ITC Group etc) Telecom, ISP and managed Wi-Fi service providers.
- Good market & industry knowledge
What Happens After You Apply:
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://jobs.commscope.com/content/2022–How-We-Hire/?locale=en_US
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
RUCKUS Networks builds and delivers purpose-driven networks that perform in the demanding environments of the industries we serve. Together with our network of trusted go-to-market partners, we empower our customers to deliver exceptional experiences to the guests, students, residents, citizens and employees who count on them.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about how we’re on a quest to connect the future and build what’s next.
Location: Delhi – Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 08:27:49 GMT