Job title: Reporting & Learning Analyst
Company: METRO Global Solution Center IN
Job description: Company Description
Metro Global Solution Center (MGSC) is internal solution partner for METRO, a €29.8 Billion international wholesaler with operations in 31 countries through 661 stores & a team of 93,000 people globally. Metro operates in a further 10 countries with its Food Service Distribution (FSD) business and it is thus active in a total of 34 countries.
MGSC, location wise is present in Pune (India), Düsseldorf (Germany) and Szczecin (Poland). We provide IT & Business operations support to 31 countries, speak 24+ languages and process over 18,000 transactions a day. We are setting tomorrow’s standards for customer focus, digital solutions, and sustainable business models. For over 10 years, we have been providing services and solutions from our two locations in Pune and Szczecin. This has allowed us to gain extensive experience in how we can best serve our internal customers with high quality and passion. We believe that we can add value, drive efficiency, and satisfy our customers.
Company Size: 600-650
Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Type: Privately Held
METRO invests in its people by learning & development opportunities. People upskilling by providing the global learning & development portfolio is crucial to reach company ambition and strategic goals, besides fulfilling compliance, legal and reporting needs. The provision of learning & development opportunities costs money. So, more focus needs to go into the output/ result of training investments by the following order of complexity:
- Participation (i.e. how many people did the training) • Capability Check analysis (i.e. where does a selected target population stand in terms of capabilities, knowledge, skills, competencies)
- Progress reporting (i.e. how much percentage of target population did the training; don’t underestimate this, it requires solid understanding of job family categorization, HR suite knowledge and dashboard utilization)
- Correlation analysis (e.g. how is retention/ fluctuation and promotion rate impacted by attending a talent development program, compared to control group)
- Business impact (i.e. how does a specific training intervention impact business performance/ KPIs, Kirkpatrick)
Data Analysis and Strategy Improvement:
Analyze data from the LMS to assess the effectiveness of training programs and make data driven decisions for continuous improvement.
Performance Metrics and KPIs:
Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of the LMS strategy (e.g. general usage, self-assignment of trainings as an indicator for democratization of learning, etc).
Prepare customize learner reports and Learning KPI dashboard to determine the ROI and training effectiveness.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Data Analysis and Strategy Improvement –
Analyze data from the LMS to assess the effectiveness of training programs and make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
- Performance Metrics and KPIs- * Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of the LMS strategy (e.g. general usage, self-assignment of trainings as an indicator for democratization of learning, etc.)
- The ability to define and monitor administrative learning processes (e.g. the whole process from the single training in country to the aggregated group figures.
- To define, support and deliver KPIs for different reports.
- Export reports for further analysis(i.e. passed/failed or score are tracked and reported in MPOWER correctly).
- Prepare and analyze data in compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Generate insightful data reports to aid in decision making processes.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of learning data, addressing any discrepancies.
- Utilize advanced Excel skills to perform data analysis and create models.
- Conduct variance analysis and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Leverage technology tools, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, to streamline reporting processes.
- Prepare clear and concise presentations based on data analyzation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather relevant information to analyze.
- Compliance and Auditing: Ensure reports adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Creating Excel template for reports and Come up with new ideas to simplify the works.
- Maintain documentation and functional specs.
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate
- Highest level of English business language skills in written and spoken English
- Min 2 years of Experience in Reporting and Advance Excel
- At least 2 years of experience with Learning Management Systems in a multinational organization will be an added advantage
- Superior Excel Skills with MS Office 365 skills (Outlook, Word, PPT, SharePoint, TEAMS)
- In-depth Learning Management System understanding will be an added advantage
- Should understand the business requirement and translate into best possible solutions.
- Ability to analyze complex learning reporting data and provide actionable insights.
- Meticulous in ensuring accuracy and completeness of reports created.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative skills
- Proven work experience as a team player
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills.
- Training Management is a plus
- Work in close cooperation with House of Learning Corporate coordinator, International Learning Campus Manager and Training Manager
- Preferably experience in international working environment