Job title: Product Owner/Product Manager (7-17 yrs)
Company: GNF International
Job description: We are GNF International, an Executive Search Firm based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
We are currently headhunting for one of our clients.
Profile: Product Owner/Product Manager
Purpose of the position:
This role is to support the delivery of high-quality digital products and continuous improvement including new customer-facing digital offerings, internal process improvements, and stages of discovery and innovation. The digital product owner supports product development across the Company’s agriculture application portfolio through the delivery. The Product Owner is responsible for focusing on the vision of a product and managing the execution of the vision through their entire life cycle. Drive the conceptualization, development and rapid testing of analytics products and solutions that will enhance acquisition, engagement, and retention.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Drive the Product mindset and delivery on key projects within mobile and web apps.
The Product Owner is responsible for focusing the vision of a product and managing the execution of that vision through their entire life cycle.
– Help set product vision, program backlog and product release planning.
– Facilitate requirements gathering across business units working closely with HOD and subject matter experts.
– Take ownership of the backlog working with both functional and Tech service vendors, to prioritizes new applications or features according to business goals.
– Enhance internal processes through the digital evolution of customer proposals, reports, or reporting.
– Leading implementation, training and go live of the product.
– Leading squads of developers, designers, and testers both internal as well as external
– Experience and background in digital products and digital project delivery phase.
– Must have experience in successful projects which have a high volume of users.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
– Domain knowledge with Agriculture, Supply Chain or FMCG
– A highly insightful and analytical approach to data
– Minimum 10-14 years of experience
– 10+ years of work experience in enterprise software lifecycle (in a capacity such as product management, business analysis, development)
– Experience working in a software lifecycle and methodology.
– Proven experience as a Product Owner or similar role, preferably in the supply chain or SaaS industry
– Ability to completely understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making.