Job title: Product owner and team lead in Mobile Banking
Job description: Business Divisions
Are you a multitasker? Do you like working with people? If you are solid as a rock while juggling a lot of project deliveries at the same time? We’re looking for you to:
- lead a team of skilled external and internal engineers to deliver excellent results
- develop a vision, create a delivery roadmap for your features and synchronize it with the Stream Lead
- define and owns Team OKRs in iteration with the team
- interact and collaborate with the clients of his / her agile team to understand their needs related to the products / solutions provided by the agile team
- act as owner of technical / product escalation and ambassador of his / her agile team towards both the internal stakeholders as well as the clients
- make sure product adheres to the highest quality standards, including releasing security patches not linked to clients
- motivate and energize team members and contribute to their growth, well-being and success
Information Technology (IT)
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
You’ll be working in within an agile organization of IT Development in Pune. We plan and lead IT products in the area of Touchpoint and create award winning solutions for our clients. That’s where we build award apps like the UBS mobile banking. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment. This is the place where innovation is our daily business
- a graduate degree as well as a project management experience
- worked in a similar position and dealt with projects / external suppliers
- a great interest in shaping the future of banking
- the will and desire to leave your comfort zone and become an important player in our agile environment
- an understanding of what it takes to run successful agile projects and teams in financial services
- experience in a global environment where no two days are the same
- agile experience as product owner and/or team lead
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels in English
- an expert in building networks and connections
- a strong leader with technical understanding
- known for hitting deadlines
- active listening and have communication skills to build networks and partnerships at all levels
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
Your Career Comeback