Job title: PP&C Analyst II
Job description: Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
·Implementation of the standard Project Controls tool sets and work processes on all projects assigned within INDIA Operations.
·Implement project scheduling standards, templates and model plans for the INDIA PMC.
·Set-up of projects schedules, tracking, reporting, highlights deviations and proposes recovery plans.
·Set-up of project controls tools for cost control and monitoring project Earned Value and productivity.
·Assist in Project timesheet coordination and management.
·Support the INDIA Project Controls Manager & Project Managers in managing project review, control and reporting processes.
·Support INDIA Project Control Manager in planning, scheduling and cost control including monthly review and audit on Projects, setting up of Workbook , DCI and uploading to Project Review & Forecast Integrated System (PRoFIT)
·Perform monthly review, projects gating reviews and audit on projects.
·Assist the INDIA Project Control Manager and project manager to coordinate internal project reviews and preparation of monthly project reports.
·Assist the PM in tracking and monitoring project variation with respect to cost & schedule and change management.
·Attend the regular internal project meetings and customer meetings.
·Ensure the Project Control policies and procedures are consistently applied on the projects.
·Work with Program Managers, Contract Managers and Operation Managers to implement the work processes, data structures and technology for Project Controls.
·Must be good in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft and Primavera Scheduling
·Cost risk analysis and Concept of Change Management
·Familiar with MS Office applications, SAP Applications or equivalent business systems , Primavera Project Planner and Microsoft projects
·Analysis tools, Earned value (progress & productivity measurement).
·Project Controls Analysis (data, indices, variances, trends, projects), Planning and Integrated scheduling (concepts and work processes)
·Global Project Management, Global Project Controls and Global Project Engineering (methodology and tools)
·Familiar with Good Documentation Control system and filing system is added advantage.
·Communication skills : Good English Oratory and Written skills
·Leadership & team management skills
· Possess a tertiary qualification in Engineering / Technology / Finance
· Project Management Institute Certified Professionals will be preferred
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management and Control
· Working experience of setting up of Project schedule, maintain/update of Project Schedule by using Primavera P6. Schedule analysis such as Critical Path, look ahead plan & provide inputs to Project Manager
· Experience in project financing skills like Control & Monitoring of budget against actuals, cost analysis, Risk & Opportunity tracking, unbilled analysis, etc.
· Experience in SAP environment using PS Module, FICO Module, usage of various SAP T-Code will be added advantage.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
· Should have extensive experience in areas of Risk Management
· Should have the mind-set of multi-tasking, work under pressure, give his/her opinion to all concern, effective at making informed decisions on complex issues and a good team player.
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MAHARASHTRA 411013 IND