Job title: Plant HR Director
Company: Antal International
Job description: Job Description
Mission of job:
The Plant HR (Leadership Role) to ensure that his/her plant has the right number and type of talent to execute plant strategy and achieve desired business results; ensures plant establishes and maintains a positive work environment and operates in support of Company’s values; assists in successful implementation of global HR business processes within the plant; and ensures plant compliance with HR-related legal and regulatory guidelines.
Job Location: Haryana), India
Major tasks and responsibilities: * PLANNING, BUDGETING
- Should have strong analytical skills to preparing and propose the annual Head Count planning budgeting to the management.
- Monitor and controlling HR costs within budgets.
- RECRUITMENT AND ONBOARDING
- Sourcing and selection of right talent to meet the business requirement.
- Ensure the timely onboarding of full-time, part time and contingency workers.
- Implementation of effective recruitment process and best practices to maintain best employer branding.
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Ensure grading systems as per global guidelines & conduct the study for Salary Benchmarking.
- Ensure timely salary revision & release of salary letters to all eligible employees.
- Setting up of excellent rewards and recognition and other benefits schemes for employee motivation.
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS/ LABOUR RELATIONS
- Maintain cordial relations with shopfloor & other staff.
- Conduct periodical wage agreements.
- Conduct periodical meetings with union leaders to maintain the harmony.
- STATUTORY COMPLIANCES
- Should have strong and deep understanding about statutory compliance.
- Should keep the track and submit the compliance reports on or before the due days.
- Should be able to deal with govt. officials to meet the existing and future compliance requirement.
- Should have good connect and knowledge about Factory Act, Contract labour, Maharashtra Pollution control Board, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Superannuation etc.
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- Ensure effective implementation of employee engagement programs.
- Conduct various activities to build connect within the teams, leadership i.e. Skip levels meeting, connect with MD.
- Initiate employee recognition scheme, for employees retention.
- Arrange various communication meetings, Town Halls, Open House etc
- Plan and conduct Leadership feedback surveys and employee satisfaction surveys etc.
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Arrange and coordinate training programme as per requirements of departments
- Generate training requirement based upon Performance Management System.
- Develop a succession plan for High Performer and critical employees
- Maintain and conduct skill gap analysis and arrange appropriate trainings.
- To review the training and development for a particular year for deciding next year objective
- MIS AND KPI REPORTING
- Timely submission of all HR related KPI reports to APAC/ Group office
- Prepare Management report in terms of employee turnover, accidents, working hours and overtime within the given timeline etc.
- Maintain Organisation charts.
Education and IT skills
- Management Degree with specialization in HR.
- Strong hands-on experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, word and outlook)
- Should be familiar with HRMIS systems (SAP, SaccessFactor etc)