Job title: Oracle Finance Application Specialist
Job description: Job Description:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Oracle EBS financials (R12) modules
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate functional changes to end-users.
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle & Oracle Financial modules
- Ability to debug functional issues in finance Modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, SLA & iExpense
- Mandatory to have good functional knowledge and Hands-on experience on Oracle EBS financials (R12) modules such as AR, AP, GL, FA, Eb-Tax, SLA
- Proficient in Sub ledger vs GL reconciliations.
- Proficient to identity the business vs application gaps and solution designing.
- Should have Knowledge of Business Scenario with O2C (Order to Cash), P2P (Procure to Pay)
- Advance level of knowledge of financial transaction flow and business processes
- Ability to write basic SQL queries for issue analysis.
- Work with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution
- Ability to analyze, understand, troubleshoot, and effectively communicate functional details to end-users and management.
- Knowledge with Sub Ledger Accounting details, derivation rules, and its impacts
- Should understand basic AOL tables and Oracle Finance Interfaces
- Self-motivated / Team player with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and can work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Computer Science or equivalent
- Oracle certifications if any will be added qualification.
- Prior experience with ERP implementation and end user support is a requirement.
- Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University/ Institution only.
- Experience working with Global distributed team environment is essential.
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus