Job title: Operations Manager | Gurgaon East
Company: Rentokil Initial
Job description: Job Description:
About Rentokil PCI
Rentokil PCI is the leading pest control service provider in India. A Rentokil Initial brand, Rentokil PCI was formed in 2017 through a joint venture (JV) between Pest Control India, the number one pest control company in India, and Rentokil, the world’s leading pest control brand. Rentokil PCI aims to set new standards for customer service having operations across 300 locations in India.
For more details:
About the Role:
- The Operations Manager shall be responsible for the entire Operations of the Branch and will manage all the operations colleagues directly (Technicians, Service Planners, OE, AOM). The JD lists down duties and responsibilities of Operations Manager to be positioned in Large Branches. The incumbent will report to the Branch Manager and will have to work as part of a multi-functional team and this involves collaboration with the internal team and external stakeholders.
Job Responsibilities: * Core Operations
- Ensure only qualified (trained & certified) and competent manpower (Technicians, OE, planner) are assigned jobs & deployed at site.
- Coach & train OEs & AOM in order to improve their Technical & operational capability.
- Ensure service SOP compliance and quality of service delivery by effective supervision of Team – on the job as per company SOPs
- Ensure compliance with the contractual obligations of NKA clients are Conduct Pest Audit of NKA and close customer audit non-conformities
- Ensure the Operations Team completes Pest audit as per iCABs/contract agreement using rAuditor, and closes customer audit non-conformities (external / internal)
- Conduct daily & weekly review meeting of OEs/AOM and monthly operations meeting with Technicians
- Approval of conveyance amount for all the AOMs
- Ensure customer complaints are attended within 24 hours & resolved with reduction in escalation.
- In case any of the Operations colleagues are on leave or position is vacant, should ensure entries are made in iCABS to achieve operations KPI of Branch.
- Succession planning: Ensure availability of qualified Technician, OEs, SP, AOM as per branch business plan to meet new sales as per sales forecast.
- Ensure SHE golden rule, PN, SRA and ATEX compliance in the Branch.
- Monitor and maintain material consumption, Overtime Hrs. as per Branch’s AOP target
- OM to monitor and ensure daily chemical consumptions are updated in NAV by respective team members and before month closing confirm Physical stock and NAV stock are matching.
- Visit customers (along with OEs, AOM) and help resolve issues highlighted by customers/OE/AOM.
- Ensure the team adheres to the safety guidelines and conducts SRAs as per the set process
- Coach and motivate Technician by route riding through OE/OM for quality service Lead generation. Also guide how to conduct techno commercial audit by analysing the suitable need at the customer’s site.
Educational Qualification / Other Requirement:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science (Chemistry / Zoology / Agriculture)
- 3-5 yrs of experience in operations of pest management or service industry is desirable
- Proficient in use of computer applications & systems with Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or its equivalent)
Role Type / Key working relationships:
- People Manager
- External team- Customers and Customer representative
Internal team- ABM/BM, Operations & Sales Colleagues, Planners
- Are you interested? Here’s what you can expect when you join us…
- Annual Performance Based Bonus
- Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy
- Travel Reimbursement
- Attractive incentives