Job title: NxtWave – Manager – Corporate Relations
Job description: Corporate Relations Manager
NxtWave is one of India’s fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with its CCBP 4.0 programs.
NxtWave is founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur). In February 2023, NxtWave raised – 275 crore led by Greater Pacific Capital, a leading international private equity firm. The startup is also backed by Orios Ventures, Better Capital and marquee angels, including founders of some of India’s unicorns.
NxtWave is an official partner for NSDC, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, and recognized by NASSCOM, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India, and Startup India. The startup has received accolades as ‘The Greatest Brand in Education’ in a research-based listing by URS Media, a leading international media house.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in their mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention, and greater outcomes.
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 450+ districts across India. In just 2 years, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1500+ companies including Google, Amazon, Nvidia, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, Deloitte, and more.
Scale at which we operate on tech level (as on July 22)
370 Cr+ learning minutes spent
69 Cr+ Code Runs
4.2 Bn. + API Requests Handled by our servers
Read more about us in the news – Economic Times | CNBC | Yourstory | VCCircle
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Management of sales operations and matching client requirements with candidates that NxtWave trains for placement (Software developers)
– Achieving monthly targets by identifying and developing new customers
– Acquire and maintain relationships with corporate clients to drive business
– Contribute to generating new sales that develop into long-term relationships
– Maintain relationships with existing clients by understanding their requirements and proposing solutions
– Acting as a liaison between clients and the internal functional teams
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
– Strong persuasion and Negotiation Skills
– Go-Getter attitude
– Alignment to the company’s vision and culture
– Should be flexible to work extra hours to get things done
– Prior experience in sales (1-3 years) is must
– Might have to travel for face-to-face meetings with company representatives if required
– Generating leads through networking, referrals, and attending industry events
– Gathering feedback and sharing insights with the product development and marketing teams.
Work location: Hyderabad