Job title: NeoSoft- Mern stack
Job description: Role : Mern Stack
Experience : 3 to 7 Years
Location : Mumbai
NeoSOFT is a digital accelerator to Startups, SMEs, MSMEs, and large enterprises with a significant contribution across 22+ industries including BFSI, Healthcare, Ecommerce & Retail, Education & eLearning, Insurance, Tech Startups, Government & Semi-Government, and more. Backed with an impressive experience of 25+ years and a fast-growing family of 4000+ engineering professionals our capabilities span across IT Consulting, Strategy Planning & Execution, Business Process Re-engineering, IT Modernization, and Business Analysis Consulting, our solutions are devised meticulously to address the needs of specific industries.
We are a CMMI Level 5 organization global IT Solution provider and Outsourcing company headquartered in Mumbai and footprints with 8 delivery centers in India and 10 global offices. Our success portfolio boast of 7500+ projects accomplished across 1500+ clients in 50+ countries with client retention rate as high as 85%
Find more about us –
Company Deck –
Company size:- 1,001-5,000 employees
Headquarters :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Founded :- 1996
Neosoft is looking for a Mern Stack Developer, you will be responsible for delivering web, mobile, and API capabilities across a suite of newly developed (and yet to be developed) applications for consumers. We are looking for someone who loves to roll up his or her sleeves to understand the business need and translate that into amazing technology capabilities. This team member must act by keeping the core principles of the company such as accountability, good attitude, and team oriented, out of box thinking, better communication and expressing leadership abilities.
· Proficiency using the MongoDB shell and related tools.
· Proficiency with MongoDB data modeling and document validation.
· Advanced proficiency in MERN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, React JS)
· Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / KnockoutJS / EmberJS / ReactJS
· Proficiency with Data visualization and charting tools/frameworks like HighCharts and D3.JS is a huge plus!
· Proficiency with Node.js, Express, Mongoose, and popular npm packages and related tooling.
· Proficiency or certification as a MongoDB Developer (v3.2+), MongoDB DBA, or Microsoft DocumentDB developer would be an added advantage
· Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
· Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github,svn,etc
· Writing APIs that perform MongoDB CRUD operations.
· Writing queries with the MongoDB Aggregation Pipeline.
· Administering MongoDB, including security, monitoring, maintenance, performance optimization, replication, and sharding.
· Creating and maintaining MongoDB indexes, including geospatial indexes.
· Deploying local MongoDB databases.
· Leveraging MongoDBPaaS solutions such as MongoDB Atlas.
· Querying relational databases using T-SQL and related technologies.
· Developing for Parse Query clients using Parse Server and MongoDB.