Job title: Merilytics – Senior Business Associate – Analytics (2-4 yrs)
Job description: Company Profile :
Merilytics, an Accordion company is a fast-growing analytics firm offering advanced a and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. We combine domain expertise, advanced analytics, and technology to provide robust solutions for clients’ business problems. You can find further details about the company at https://merilytics.com.
We partner with our clients in Private Equity, CPG, Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Logistics industries etc. by providing analytical solutions to generate superior returns. We solve clients’ business problems by analyzing large amount of data to help guide their Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Customer Strategies, and much more.
– Business Associate at Merilytics will be working on complex analytical projects and is the primary owner of the work streams involved.
– The Business Associates are expected to lead the team of Business Analysts to deliver robust analytical solutions consistently and mentor the Analysts for professional development.
Location : Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities :
The roles and responsibilities of a Business Associate will include the below:
– Proactively provide thought leadership to the team and have complete control on the delivery process of the project.
– Understand the client’s point of view and translate it into sound judgment calls in ambiguous analytical situations.
– Highlight potential analytical issues upfront and resolve them independently.
– Synthesizes the analysis and derives insights independently.
– Identify the crux of the client problem and leverage it to draw relevant actionable insights from the analysis/work.
– Ability to manage multiple Analysts and provide customized guidance for individual development.
– Resonate with our five core values – Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork.
Pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role :
– Degree (B.E/B.Tech.) from tier-1/tier-2 colleges are preferred.
– Should have 2-4 years of experience.
– Strong leadership & proactive communication to coordinate with the project team and other internal stakeholders.
– Ability to use business judgement and a structured approach towards solving complex problems.
– Experience in client-facing/professional services environment is a plus.
– Strong hard skills on analytics tools such as R, Python, SQL, and Excel is a plus.
Why Explore a Career at Merilytics :
– High growth environment: Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles coupled with a strong meritocratic culture, enables fast track to leadership responsibility.
– Cross Domain Exposure: Interesting and challenging work streams across industries and domains that always keep you excited, motivated, and on your toes.
– Entrepreneurial Environment: Intellectual freedom to make decisions and own them. We expect you to spread your wings and assume larger responsibilities.
– Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and accelerate your learning curve.
Other benefits for full time employees:
(i) Health and wellness programs that include employee health insurance covering immediate family members and parents, term life insurance for employees, free health camps for employees, discounted health services (including vision, dental) for employee and family members, free doctor’s consultations, counselors, etc.
(ii) Corporate Meal card options for ease of use and tax benefits.
(iii) Work dinners, team lunches, company sponsored team outings and celebrations.
(iv) Reimbursement support for travel to the office, as and when promulgated by the Company.
(v) Cab reimbursement for women employees beyond a certain time of the day.
(vi) Robust leave policy to support work-life balance. Specially designed leave structure to support woman employees for maternity and related requests.
(vii) Reward and recognition platform to celebrate professional and personal milestones.
(viii) A positive & transparent work environment including various employee engagement and employee benefit initiatives to support personal and professional learning and development.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 01:00:44 GMT