Job title: Merchant Services-ME Sales Officer – SO – Ratlam
Company: HDFC Bank
Job description: Group Company: HDFC Bank Limited
Designation: Merchant Services-ME Sales Officer – SO (152_2131_100161)
Office Location: RATLAM – MADHYA PRADESH Ratlam (Branch)
Merchant Services-ME Sales Officer – SO
- To achieve Merchant Acquiring product & Cross-sell targets as defined by management month on month.
- To source Merchant Acquiring products (POS, Soundbox, SmartHub etc.) from the Branch Customer base (HNW/Non-HNW) / Open Market.
- Visiting the Allocated Branch on daily basis and meet the Branch staff for Lead generation.
- Sales Officer will work on the existing base of Self-employed customers having banking relationship to offer Merchant Acquiring Solution.
- Sales Officer needs to source Competition Merchants along with their complete banking relationship.
- Sales Officer will be responsible for ensuring engagement & Visitation of all portfolio merchants assigned.
- Sales Officer will also be responsible for Activating these Merchants, Increase the Volume share and generating Cross Sell leads during these interactions.
- Sales Officer must ensure daily login to Sales Automation Software (Vymo/CRM) & ensure calling out to customers for cross-sell, Portfolio enhancement, Visit updates etc.
- Sales Officer will be responsible for ensuring 100% leads & databases (CRM, Vymo) are actioned and updated within Turn Around Time.
- Sales Officer must ensure all documents are checked in Originals, including KYC. Sign OSV after checking the originals only.
- Visit the customer’s premises to pick up documents as per policy requirement and Login the file (submission of file / application to CPA or SM, ADM, RM, PB in the branch).
- Sales Officer will ensure quality business sourcing as per defined norms & ensure all sales processes are adhered to.
- Cross Sell – CC , CASA , Asset, TPP, etc.
- Reporting Designation:
- Reporting Department:
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field specialization:
- Academic score: Pass
- Institution tier: Any
Basic product and process training
Required work experience
- Industry: Banking preferred – but not a constraint
- Years of experience: 0 to 3
Key Performance Indicators:
Flair for sales and go getter attitude, Good Communication skills, tech savvy
Basic comupter and mobile applications knowledge.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, Time management, disciplined sales approach
- Physical: Sales call and field visits..
Work Environment Details:
- Travel: Local travel for customer meetings
- Vehicle: Preferred(At least two wheeler)
- Work Permit:
- Pay Rate: As per industry norms and labour laws
- Contract Types: Permanent
- Time Constraints: None
- Compliance Related: As per Bank`s laid down policies
- Union Affiliation: N/A