Job title: Merchant Services-ME Relationship Officer – Vyapar RO – Badgam
Company: HDFC Bank
Job description: Group Company: HDFC Bank Limited
Designation: Merchant Services-ME Relationship Officer – Vyapar RO (152_210_100158)
Office Location: Budgam Badgam (Branch)
Merchant Services-ME Relationship Officer – Vyapar RO
- Relationship Officer will be responsible for ensuring engagement & Visitation of all Digital portfolio merchants assigned.
- Vyapar Relationship Officer will be responsible for portfolio enhancement entailing activation, win-back of volume share from competition,
- maintaining complete volume share for both POS & UPI, upselling Soundbox / POS etc. & cross-sell.
- Vyapar Relationship Officer must ensure EMI enablement and activation in all Merchants into EMI business segments like electronics, mobile etc.
- To achieve Merchant Acquiring product & Cross-sell targets as Defined by management month on month.
- To source Merchant Acquiring products (POS, Soundbox, SmartHub etc.) from the portfolio basis expansions by the existing merchants
- (New outlet/New business line), self-employed segments, existing customer leads.
- To create an additional income line & eventually make the merchants more profitable to business, Relationship Officer must ensure increased cross-sell penetration inportfolio merchants basis benchmark
- Relationship Officer must ensure daily login to Sales Automation Software (Vymo/CRM) & ensure calling out to customers for cross-sell, Portfolio enhancement, Visit updates etc.
- The Relationship Officer will be responsible for ensuring 100% leads & databases (CRM, Vymo) are actioned and updated within Turn Around Time.
- Relationship Officer must ensure all documents are checked in Originals, including KYC. Sign OSV after checking the originals only.
- Visit the customer’s premises to pick up documents as per policy requirement and Login the file (submission of file / application to CPA or SM, ADM, RM, PB in the branch).
- Relationship Officer will ensure quality business sourcing as per defined norms & ensure all sales processes are adhered to.
- Cross Sell – CC , CASA , Asset, TPP etc.
- Reporting Designation:
- Reporting Department:
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field specialization: Commerce
- Academic score: Pass
- Institution tier: Any
Basic product and process training
Required work experience
- Industry: Banking preferred – but not a constraint
- Role: Any
- Years of experience: 0 to 3
Key Performance Indicators:
Flair for sales and go getter attitude, Good Communication skills, tech savvy
Basic computer and mobile applications knowledge.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, Time management, disciplined sales approach
- Physical: Sales call and field visits..
Work Environment Details:
- Travel: Local travel for customer meetings
- Vehicle: Preferred(At least two wheeler)
- Work Permit: NA
- Pay Rate: As per industry norms and labour laws
- Contract Types: Permanent
- Time Constraints: None
- Compliance Related: As per Bank`s laid down policies
- Union Affiliation: NA