Job title: Manager – Territory Sales MT & SPO
Company: Vodafone Idea
Job description: Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Territory Sales Manager – MT & SPO
Job Level/ Designation
M1 / Manager
Function / Department
Sales & Distribution
1) The TSM appoints and manages Team Leaders & Promoter’s to effectively Promote Prepaid SIM’s, MNP & Recharges.
2) He /She is responsible for Team Leader & Promoter Monthly Target Achaemenes.
3) Appoint and manage Promoter’s in defined market geography
4) Visit markets as per PJP to strengthen market execution & trade relationships
5) Drive extraction from covered sites and towns – quality gross.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Deliver revenue & sales targets
- Appoint and manage Channel Partners in defined market geography
- Ensure distributor 3i – infrastructure (office, DSE, computer), investment (working capital) & involvement (ways of working, processes) for reliable & effective service and winning against competition
- Expand town coverage and distribution outlets to build extraction intensity
- Visit markets/distributors as per PJP to strengthen market execution & trade relationships
- Drive extraction from covered sites and towns – quality gross & tertiary
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Telco/FMCG
- Effective Distributor Management
- Motivate team & build capability
- Skilled in conflict management
- Self-driven, can operate with minimal guidance
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Graduate, MBA preferred
- English & local market language
- Can interpret & construct performance reports