Job title: Laravel Developer Gujarat candidate only
Company: Sri Sai Overseas Recruitment
Job description: Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Experience with API development (REST, SOAP).
- Experience with JSON and XML processing libraries.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Understanding of the MVC pattern.
- Solid knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Implement best practices, coding, and security standards, using the industry-standard tools into building enterprise web applications.
- Collaborate with software developers and architects to analyze requirements, build software components and deliver solutions.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects by analyzing, researching, and solving application problems.
- Proven experience as a Laravel Developer.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB,PostgreSQL), web servers (e.g. Apache).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Nice to have:
- GitHub/Bitbucket knowledge.
- Experience with React/Angular.js, Redux, Node.js would be an advantage.
- Cloud concepts knowledge