Job title: Korn Ferry – Project Specialist – Learning (4-10 yrs)
Company: Futurestep Recruitment Services Private Limited
Job description: The overall purpose and main responsibilities are listed below:
– He/She The selected person will support the Authorized Requester process and analytics for the iLearn Learning Management System.
– He/She will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to maximize full transparency of the upskilling initiatives lead by the designated functions supported by this position Manages daily enquiries and communicating out standard responses. Researches and resolves issues that may arise during iLearn requests.
– This role will enable learning and development for Sanofi colleagues by developing and maintaining curricula using tools such as the Sanofi Learning Hub, Gamification programs, and eLearning software.
(1) Performs independently while being a good team player
(2) Collects key information from stakeholders and transposes data to forms and iLearn Authorized Requester Portal.
(3) Collaborates with learning solution requesters to understand needs and create solutions in tools such as How Now, Articulate, iSpring, BTS, and Actando
(1) Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques
(2) comfortable working in ambiguity
(3) Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by the stakeholder.
(4) Content creation on learning tools like Articulate/ Rise by collaborating with the stakeholders and understanding the requirements.
(1) Experienced professional with strong analytical and problem-solving techniques
(2) Performs independently while being a good team player.
(1) Process iLearn requests according to procedures in a timely manner
(2) Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
(3) Develops learning solutions in support of customer requests
Experience: 5-7 years of Experience in relevant industry
Soft skills: Stakeholder management; communication skills; and ability to work independently and within a team environment
Technical skills: Working knowledge of Articulate, iSpring, How Now, Surge 9, Cornerstone, SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python can be an advantage
Education: Undergraduate degree in business management, analytics, computer, science, or math.
Languages: Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)