Job title: Key Accounts Manager – Respiratory and Immunology – Srinagar
Job description: About AstraZeneca
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
You will be responsible to positively influence customers’ prescribing behavior to achieve sales targets, develop territory and build strong customer relationships with the objective of maximizing sales volume and market share of designated products on a given territory.
What you’ll do
As a Key Accounts Manager, you will be responsible to develop and implement market positioning strategies for the R&I products of AZ along with contributing to build the knowledge and capabilities of HCPs at a local level. You will work closely with the sales team to deliver timely sales targets and ensure to create robust stakeholder relationships.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
Develop account strategy and plans
- Identify opportunities and strategies to improve positioning of AZ’s R&I products at a local level.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet targets and further improve positioning of AZ’s R&I products at a local level.
Create deep stakeholder relationships
- Engage R&I HCPs in dialogue about approved indications, product efficacy / safety profiles and treatment protocols to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Establish and maintain ongoing, long term collaborative relationships
with stakeholders. * Share stakeholder insight and information within AZ to strengthen relevant activities, e.g., product development, marketing, sales efforts.
Build capability and knowledge in healthcare eco-system
- Build knowledge and understanding about AZ’s overall R&I value proposition, and product’s labeled indications and efficacy data among all relevant stakeholders in the MDT and DMU.
- Utilize different communication approaches, techniques, and channels to help build knowledge in the MDT and DMU, including.
- Conduct science-based discussions with the HCP as per the approved indications of AZ’s products.
- Arrange multidisciplinary workshops for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Arrange and coordinate effective speaker programmes with physician advocates and KOLs.
- Actively support R&I nurses on relevant trainings, e.g., chemotherapy, testing solutions.
Deliver on plans and achieve sales goals on budget
- Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts meet or exceed expectations while managing assigned budgets.
- Successfully promote the benefits of AZ’s R&I brands, using fair balance messages and the appropriate mix of promotional tools.
- Ensure AZ’s products are optimally utilized in line with national/local guidelines and the product license.
- Successfully complete all training requirements, including product examinations.
- Comply with all external regulations and internal policies.
Essential for the role
- University Science graduate, ideally MBA from reputable institute.
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English).
- Must have 3+ years of sales experience with Pharma sector in R&I domain.
- Should have been a high performer in sales, Cross functional engagement, strong business acumen.
- Organizational skills, good analytical skills / mind set, ability to manage complexity with a high degree of maturity.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients, and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth, and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
You can find alternative messaging to use in the ‘Global Talent Attraction Story messaging’ section of the Global Playbook on the – try to use other examples in order to make it different for candidates!
So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
- If you’re curious to know more then please reach out to (contact person) We welcome with your application, no later than (Month) (XX)
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
If you have site, country or departmental social media then feel free to switch any of the above links.
Date Posted 10-Nov-2023
Closing Date 07-Dec-2023
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Job date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 06:35:40 GMT