Job title: HR Data Analyst (all genders)
Company: HRS Group
Job description: HRS AS A COMPANY
HRS is reinventing the way businesses and governments work, stay and pay in today’s dynamic global marketplace. HRS’ advanced platform technology is extending its reach beyond hospitality to meetings, office space management, payment efficiency and crisis recovery.
Beyond cost savings in the global post-pandemic economy, HRS clients gain from an unrivaled focus on essential aspects including safety, security and satisfaction.
HRS is also recognized for its , technology that helps corporate hotel programs achieve their NetZero targets, and its groundbreaking Crew & Passengers Solution, which leverages automation to elevate experiences for air and rail operations.
Founded in 1972, HRS works with 35 percent of the global Fortune 500, as well as the world’s leading hotel chains, regional hospitality groups and payment providers.
We are looking for a Chandigarh based HRIS People Analytics (all genders) who is responsible for the analysis, modelling, and implementation of all HR Analytics. Besides formulating requirements for our HRIS System SAP SuccessFactors, you consult Leadership how to improve the level of HR automation and digitization.
- Analysis, modelling and documentation of all HR Processes, such as recruiting, business partnering, learning and development
- Project leadership in various HR automation and digitization projects. Central coordination and alignment of different SAP SuccessFactors implementation projects
- Monitor HR metrics, analyze and make recommendations for process improvements as well as new initiatives.
- Demonstrated expertise in all facets of project management, such as requirements gathering, stakeholder management, budget and risk management, and status reporting
- Collaborate, coach and counsel business partners and other stakeholders, such as HR controlling, HR development and Recruitment
- Act as ‘trusted advisor’ to senior management level and among project members
FOR THIS EXCITING MISSION YOU ARE EQUIPPED WITH…
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR analytics within SaaS and/or digital industry
- Experience with HR systems/technology, ideally with SAP successfactors
- Strong problem-solving, organization skills
- Diligent documentation habits
- Very good command of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint) and project modelling software (e.g. Signavio, Visio)
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) and Google Suite
- Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members
- A thorough understanding of data transfer to the consolidated financial statements, planning processes, actual business processes and business requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
Access to a global network of a globally united and mutually responsible “Tribe of Intrapreneurs” that is passionately dedicated to renew the travel industry and while doing so reinvent the ways how businesses stay, work and pay.
Our entrepreneurial driven environment of full ownership and execution focus offers you the playground to contribute to a greater mission, while growing personally and professionally throughout this unique journey. You will continuously learn from a radical culture of retrospectives and continuous improvement and actively contribute to making business life better, smarter and more sustainable.
LOCATION, MOBILITY, INCENTIVE
The attractive remuneration is in line with the market and, in addition to a fixed monthly salary, all necessary work equipment and mobility, will also include an annual or multi-year bonus.