Job title: Head – Relationship Manager – Wealth Management – Investment Banking Firm
Company: 4S Advisory
Job description: One of our Clients, an Investment Banking firm which is now foraying into the Wealth Management space is looking for a Head /Sr Relationship Manager.
About the Client:
We intend to cater to HNW and UHNW clients. Trust and long-term commitment forms the core of our strategy. We are seeking highly energetic, self-motivated individual with a passion to create wholistic, technology driven wealth management experience for its customers. Your excellent strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, superb people skills, along with effective stakeholder management and a keen eye for detail is what enables you to effectively manage and deliver results for a wide and diverse group of stakeholders. You will be self-motivated and able to effectively manage deadlines, consistently deliver on your numbers, deal with a multitude of different tasks concurrently and prioritize appropriately. In addition, you will possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate strong relationship building skills with both internal departments and external parties.
Key Responsibilities of the role holder:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced professional to jump start business development and client acquisition for our Client. In this key role, the incumbent will act as an experienced and trusted representative of our Client to its clients and deliver a range of bespoke services to high profile and successful HNWs and UHNWs through meaningful Product differentiation and Advisory services.
Key responsibilities include:
– Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client’s information, work closely with Research and Advisory team to provide superior investment solutions thereby helping the client reach short term and long-term investment goals, seamlessly align service delivery for an enhanced customer experience.
– Track the HNI/Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition. To research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients’ portfolios.
– Focus on business development and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improve client stickiness
– Achievement of product-wise targets and cross selling products as per the demographic, lifestyle and risk profiling
– Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI Clients for increasing customer base of the portfolio
– Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients and showcase investment products as per the Client risk profile
– To provide & maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily/weekly sales report, figures, forecasting & any other records which may be required by the Team to keep up-to-date records of sales & performance.
Skills and Competencies:
– Ability to use & analyze data tools related to wealth products
– Benchmarking Peers/ Execution on Key Initiatives/Management
– Discussion/ MIS Review
– Maintaining external network i.e. to maintain contact with the customers
– Attitude to service clients by providing them smooth and superior service delivery
– Experience in building and maintaining long term relationships, deepening relationship and growing revenues for the organization
– Aptitude towards delivering high quality customer service with good organizational and interpersonal skills
– Decision making skills with strong sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure
– Ensure compliance with key regulatory and organization level requirements
– Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
– The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you will l be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best.
Preferred Educational Qualifications and Work experience:
– 15-25 years relevant experience in Investment Advisory / Wealth management
– MBA / CA or equivalent from a premium institute
– Relevant certifications
Desired Knowledge / Skills:
– Strong industry and product knowledge, including understanding of applicable compliance rules and regulations
– Ability to think and execute strategically, prioritize and resolve complex problems
– Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time management skills, including delegation of work
– Team player with the ability to collaborate with others