Job title: Global Customer Support Analyst – Tier 2
Job description: Job Purpose:
The Global Customer Support team provides support for Cendyn products internationally. Our analysts are the primary contact for all first level support related to Cendyn products. This support service spans across inbound email management, phone support, problem resolution, outage, and escalation management.
This position will focus on supporting Cendyn customers with functional knowledge aimed at Issue Resolution, which is crucial for high customer satisfaction. The GCS Analyst- Tier 2 also works with multiple stakeholders like Development, Product, Sales, Onboarding and Customer Success to share their experience and knowledge gained from connecting with Cendyn’s customers.
The Global Customer Support Analyst – Tier 2 is part of the Cendyn GCS team and reports into the Team Lead.
- Understand and internalize Cendyn’s products and unique selling points.
- Resolve customer queries, in all channels supported, in accordance with company’s procedures and standards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in a courteous and timely manner.
- Escalate customer related queries to other teams as defined by the process.
- Research past and future reservation details, provide solutions to issues by calling hoteliers/travel agents/guests, or obtain further technical or policy information on an as needed basis.
- Document each incident in the tracking system and ensure all pertinent data is accurately captured, including solutions provided.
- Act as an escalation point for Tier I team members as it relates to technical support of Cendyn proprietary software.
- Respond to overflow of inbound calls during peak volume, ticket management, problem resolution, outage management and escalation.
- Develop, manage, and generate customized reports providing performance reports for clients.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Utilize foresight to anticipate and address potential issues before they become major issues.
- Participate in all trainings, refresh-trainings and meetings organized by QA and Trainers team, supervisors and/or managers.
- Assist with special projects and technical research on an as needed basis.
- Provide support to new hires on their transition to the production environment by sharing best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager(s).
- Use Cendyn voice in all responses.
- A Minimum of 2 years of work experience in customer support (internal or external), preferably in international contact/shared services/technology centre.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Information Technology / OR Equivalent.
- Advanced experience with SQL, HTML, API integration concepts, and network skills are Mandatory.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Windows, Outlook.
- Strong oral and written English Communication Skills.
- Proper phone etiquette to handle customer calls.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Customer oriented, focused on quality service and effective resolution.
- Strong probing, negotiation, empathy and listening skills.
- Ability to use different applications/tools at one time.
- Adaptable to fast changing environment and processes.
- Ability to support phone/email/chat channels as required by the business.
- Ability to analyse server logs.
- Ability to triage issues with minimal supervision to determine the true nature of the issue and/or question and provide solutions or answers in a timely manner.
- Ability to monitor alerts and meet support and performance metric requirements.
- Flexibility to work any shift mornings, midday, evening, and weekends.
- A general knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Work experience in Travel or Hospitality industry.
- Python experience desired but not required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are subject to the team schedule and will require some weekend days and evening hours.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 23:56:38 GMT