Job title: Executive- Quality Control
Job description: Job title: Executive Quality Control
- Location (multiple locations increases diversity of candidates): Goa Parma
- % Remote working and % of travel expected : 100% on site
- Job type: Permanent, Temporary, Full time, Part time : Permanent
About the job
We at Goa Pharma are involved in producing oral solid dosage and supplying it to domestic and regulated markets. The position is in Quality control department involved in testing of raw materials and finished products.
- Sampling of Raw Material, intermediate and Finish Product as per the relevant SOP’s
- Ensure proper storage as per Storage conditions for Raw Material, intermediate, stability samples and Finish Product as per the relevant SOP’s.
- Analysis of stability samples, finished goods as per the required specifications in time.
- Ensure cGLP in the laboratory activities.
- Checking of chemical stores for proper storage and labelling.
- Analysis of Raw materials as per specification and test procedures.
- Analysis of Miscellaneous samples like cleaning validation and process validation samples.
- Carry out instrumental analysis of stability samples, Raw materials, Finished Goods such as potentiometer, IR spectrophotometer, Raman Analyzer, Dissolution tester, Disintegration tester, Microscope, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, Conductivity meter, pH Meter, Sieve shaker, Karl Fischer, HPLC
- Prepare and maintain raw data and analytical records in compliance with the current regulatory requirements.
- Maintain the raw data as per regulatory requirements.
- Scanning and Proper Storage of Raw Material ATR in documentation store.
- Filling and documentation of ILI/Deviations at site.
- Carry out the validation of analytical methods as per the testing procedure
- To perform Calibration and PM of instruments like Dissolution tester, UV
List here ideally the must-haves criteria to be successful on the role. Don’t forget: the less criteria you will request, the more diverse candidates you will get in the pool.
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Soft skills: Communication Skills
- Technical skills: UV, Disolution, HPLC, GC
- Education: (not mandatory): MSC
- Languages: English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at !
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Location: Verna, Goa
Job date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 23:56:30 GMT