Job title: ELECTRICAL ASST. MANAGER
Company: VINAYAK JOB CONSULTANT
Job description: Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance in conjunction with relevant Section Heads.
- Ensure compliance of all electrical equipment in accordance with DCP/local safety regulations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Electrical Maintenance.
- Ensure electrical maintenance activities are performed in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations and DCP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee technical staffs in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations.
- Proffer solutions to solve electrical problems to ensure optimization of equipment reliability.