Job title: Data Engineer, Azure Data Factory
Job description: Business Divisions
You will be a member of the Artificial Intelligence, Data, and Analytics (ADA). Together with your colleagues you will contribute to building and maintaining a robust and secure self-service HR data analytics and data science platform. You will contribute to our most ambitious and critical technology projects as we migrate our applications onto the Azure cloud platform.
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to:
- design and develop new cloud-based data analytics products and services for UBS HR
- ensure the quality, security, reliability, and compliance of our solutions by applying our digital principles and implementing both functional and non-functional requirements.
- build observability into our solutions to monitor production health, help to resolve incidents, and remediate the root cause of risks and issues.
- migrate legacy data warehouse applications onto Azure, build new data pipelines and data marts, design data models and create data visualizations
- continuously up-skill, learn new technologies and practices, reuse strategic platforms and standards, evaluate options, and make decisions with long-term sustainability in mind.
Information Technology (IT)
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
You’ll be working in an agile and autonomous team in the HR ADA Crew in Pune.
We are a global organization that values diversity, collaboration, engineering & digital culture, and innovation. You will join the UBS Certified Engineer program which offers many learning opportunities. This is one of many strategic initiatives to drive engineering excellence.
- high proficiency and 8+ years of experience in designing/developing data analytics and data warehouse solutions with Azure Data Factory (ADF) and Azure Data Bricks.
- a strong knowledge of one or more of Oracle and PL/SQL, Postgres, Informatica ETL, Tableau, Business Objects, PowerBI, Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Understanding of full stack (backend, frontend, network, OS, middleware)
- a proven track of work experience in cloud deployments (MS Azure preferred) in an agile SDLC environment, leveraging modern programming languages, DevOps, SQL and noSQL databases, and test-driven development.
- you hold a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent. You are a strong communicator, fluent in English, from making presentations to technical writing.
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on .
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 05:55:06 GMT