Job title: Business Development Officer – Textile/Garments
Company: Om Sai Global HR Service
Job description: Job Overview
We are looking for a skilled Business Development Officer with experience in the Textile/Garments industry. This is a mid-level position requiring 4 to 6 years of experience. As a Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building and maintaining client relationships, and contributing to the overall growth and success of our company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and research potential clients and business opportunities in the Textile/Garments industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers in the industry.
- Pitch our services to potential clients, and negotiate and close deals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop strategies for business growth.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities.
- Attend industry events and conferences to increase visibility and network with industry professionals.
- Prepare and present reports on business development activities and progress to management.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure client satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to meet business objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in business development or sales, preferably in the Textile/Garments industry.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Solid understanding of the Textile/Garments industry and market dynamics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Willingness to travel as required.