Job title: Business Development Manager_Semiconductor Delhi
Company: Unified GlobalTech (I) Pvt Ltd
Job description: Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
At Unified, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our companys growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future
Unified, headquartered in Bangalore, is a customer-focused top components distributor, that was started in the Year 2000 by a group of Technocrats. Since our inception, we have grown rapidly to become a trusted partner for various blue-chip companies in India. We market Industrial, Railway, Medical, MIL, and Space qualified components/semiconductors to all the major industries, and our products range from RF Components, Electro-Mechanical Components, Passive Components, and Power Modules, to Interconnect Components and Wireless Products. Our Vision is to deliver high-quality technology products and deliver our commitment through continual improvement and customer focus.
Technical/Functional Skill Set:
- Experience in Business Development activities in semiconductor industry
- Sound Knowledge of Semiconductor Market
- Excellent understanding of Product Marketing /Sales Process in Automotive, EMS, commercial
Roles And Responsibilities
- Identifying potential new market for Unified product lines and gain new market
- Should be used to develop various marketing strategies based on market trend.
- Managing the principals during the visits in India.
- Solid experience in sales and marketing, Pre-Sale technical discussions with clients to gain an understanding of the requirement and ensure effective conversion
- Position and communicate product value to the customers covering technical & operational managers & users
- Ensure constant interaction with principals on the technology and marketing front.
- Good understanding of sales processes like negotiating, tender and contracting terms with Clients
- Should be used to adapting various marketing strategies like trade shows, technical conference.
- Build effective client relationship with the assigned list of customers
- An Interface between the organizations technical application/sales team, and with the customer
- Meeting the revenue targets, reporting MIS and client reports
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Managing the business cycle for all the principals
- Understand vertical market application and latest technical development for all products
- Working closely with National Sales Manager for devising strategies & Implement.
Qualification and Skill
- Educational Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech. Electrical or Electronics
- Prior Work Experience : 6-10 + Years
- Good Communication skills
- Responsible, reliable, accessible, and responsive.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Agile, proactive
Market Segment need to be handled -Industry/Automotive/Metering/Medical
Salary and Employment Benefits
- Industry Best Salary,
- With Medical & Accidental & Term Life Insurance
- Incentives -Quarterly/Annual Incentive
- Statutory Benefits -EPFO, Gratuity etc.
- Working Days -Mon to Friday