Job title: Business Development Executive- Field Sales – Chandigarh
Job description: About the Team
The FOS team is a critical piece of Apna’s growth story so far. The team has played a key role in Apna’s growth journey to become a clear market leader in the space within 18 months of product launch overtaking multiple incumbent players. This has been achieved by managing the funnel of SMB leads in the market, targeting the right clients, & ensuring their timely onboarding. We are adding new members to the team to augment our existing capabilities and help chart Apna’s next phase of rapid growth.
About the Role
We are looking for a Team Manager to supervise the team for acquiring SMB customers, driving the cold calling of clients, and closing long-term deals on the ground.
Requirements * Reporting on a designated place every morning at 9.30 sharp.
- Minimum 20 Cold call Meetings with HR and Concerned people only. 500 Meetings in month (Considered on pro rata basis for the month of joinnig)
- Updating every meeting on a real time basis in CRM. Only CRM entered meetings will be considered meetings for that day.
- Minimum 20 Closers in the month of joinings, 40 in subsequent month and 50 thereon (Considered on pro rata basis for the month of joining)
- Education: Graduation or 12th pass with minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Experience: 0-1 year.
- Good to have: Acquisition experience
- Industry preferred: FMCG, Online payment apps.
- Skill Sets: Hustler, Street Smart, Negotiation, Lead generation (cold calling + physical),Knocking
- Bike and DL mandatory.
- Team player and a strong people person.
- Ready to do extensive traveling.