Job title: Business Analyst Lead
Company: Antal International
Job description: Job Description
Exp- 8-11 Years
NP – Immediate to 30 days
Location – Delhi-NCR/Pune
- This role is responsible for requirement gathering, prioritizing, and creating conceptual prototypes
- Acts as an experienced resource on a project team responsible for analyzing and designing new business processes
- Works with the Business Architect and other stakeholders to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
- Elicits detailed product requirements and use cases, and develop and maintain the business requirements.
- Participates in documenting customer requirements to assist the development team in implementation.
- Transitions the requirements and use cases to the technical team, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Participates in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirement work products.
- Translates requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product and user acceptance testing.
- Implement advance strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data requirements.
- Strong exposure to requirements gathering in Insurance, P&C or reinsurance domain with primarily US Clients.
- Participate in requirements analysis with Business users and Onsite/Offshore-BAs.
- Create/Maintain requirement artifacts i.e. requirement templates/sheets based on the discussion with BA or Business-User.
- Insurance business knowledge is mandatory. Experience specific to Duckcreek would be desired.
- Strong Customer facing experience, negotiation skills and written and verbal communication
- w.r.t Translating and simplifying requirements, Problem understanding & analysis and Reporting.
- Strong aptitude and Problem & Observation skills, attention to details and Self Learning ability is must.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar client facing role
- Proficiency in Insurance or P&C domain specially in US Commercial lines
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
- Experience specific to Duckcreek product would be added advantage.
- Problem analytical skills, problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in team.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in software development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
How many years of experience do you have in IT?
Less than 8 years How many years of experience do you have in the insurance domain?
Less than 6 years How many years of experience do you have as a Business Analyst?
Less than 5 years How many years of experience do you have in P & C insurance domain?
Less than 3 years Are you currently serving Notice Period?