Job title: Branding & Communication Analyst
Company: METRO Global Solution Center IN
Job description: Company Description
Metro Global Solution Center (MGSC) is internal solution partner for METRO, a €29.8 Billion international wholesaler with operations in 31 countries through 661 stores & a team of 93,000 people globally. Metro operates in a further 10 countries with its Food Service Distribution (FSD) business and it is thus active in a total of 34 countries.
MGSC, location wise is present in Pune (India), Düsseldorf (Germany) and Szczecin (Poland). We provide IT & Business operations support to 31 countries, speak 24+ languages and process over 18,000 transactions a day. We are setting tomorrow’s standards for customer focus, digital solutions, and sustainable business models. For over 10 years, we have been providing services and solutions from our two locations in Pune and Szczecin. This has allowed us to gain extensive experience in how we can best serve our internal customers with high quality and passion. We believe that we can add value, drive efficiency, and satisfy our customers.
Company Size: 600-650
Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Type: Privately Held
Acting as link between Talent & Organization Development in Düsseldorf (especially House of Learning and Leadership Development teams) and METRO countries & entities. The responsibility of this position is to:
- Design, develop and execute the communication strategy of HOL and Leadership
- Align and coordinate approach with Corporate Communications and Employer Branding team
- Take care of consistent digital learner portal with up to date featured content
- Promote mobile learning App with targeted communication campaigns.
- Apply communication and marketing tools to consistently promote the Corporate learning offer inside the company (common learning portfolios)
- Support a sustainable matrix relationship between HOL & Leadership and METRO countries’ learning and development departments
- Articulate and promote training offer and approach within the company through a variety of innovative and creative communication activities and publications towards executives, managers and employees
- Collect best practices and stories in a structured way and share them within METRO
Strategic Portfolio Management
- Keep the Corporate L&D portfolios lean and relevant
- Centralize project portfolio information, track and report progress via project plan
- Keep, re-define and communicate standards of working methodology among all departments
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Responsible for Internal communications like Intranet Content, Newsletters, Success Story creation etc.,
- Responsible for creating content with in the intra and internet and maintaining it.
- Acts as an advisor for communication elements.
- Develop and implement effective internal communication strategies.
- Adjust communication plan as needed.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Graduates or Postgraduates
- Digital marketing certificate or similar – not mandatory
- Experiences with social media / new media / Web 2.0, ideally from a business perspective
- Experience in e learning module creation is an added advantage
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
Setting up an annual internal communications plan and year cycle in line with corporate strategy, and ensuring timely and accurate implementation
Investigating and sharing interesting issues and stories about training at METRO (“Knowledge Broker”)
Planning, organizing and hosting regular meetings with key stakeholders (e.g. Training Manager meetings, Part-Time-Trainer conferences, HR meetings, etc.)
Providing platforms for exchange (for e.g. Training Managers, Part-Time-Trainers, etraining Authors, etc.)
Coordinating and cooperating with the Communications Managers at Corporate Communications.
Excellent skills in project management and communication planning
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 23:17:37 GMT