Job title: Associate Project Consultant
Job description: Job Description:
Cvent is a leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology provider with more than 4,700 employees and nearly 21,000 customers worldwide, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries. Founded in 1999, the company delivers a comprehensive event marketing and management platform for event professionals and offers software solutions to hotels, special event venues and destinations to help them grow their group/MICE and corporate travel business.
The DNA of Cvent is our people, and our culture has an emphasis on fostering intrapreneurship a system that encourages Cventers to think and act like individual entrepreneurs and empowers them to take action, embrace risk, and make decisions as if they had founded the company themselves. At Cvent, we value the diverse perspectives that each individual brings. Whether working with a team of colleagues or with clients, we ensure that we foster a culture that celebrates differences and builds on shared connections.
About the role:
Project Consultant position is available in our Professional Services Group, India. You will be responsible for understanding, implementing, and testing the event requirements of our clients, across the Event Cloud Platform. You are expected to device and follow a project plan based on the client’s requirement and project complexity. You will be working in a project management-based environment and are expected to follow industry best practices. Our Event Cloud Platform consists of multiple software products that help execute and manage an event. This platform contains the following products: Event Tool, Appointments Tool, Abstract Management Tool, Attendee Hub, Speaker Resource Center, Exhibitor Resource Center, Event App, and Integrations.
Our team is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. We hire bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including computer information systems, psychology, and communications.
In This Role, You Will:
- Master the complete Event Cloud Platform to work on client projects
- Demonstrate excellence in initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure of client projects
- Manage multi-complexity, multi-component, and multi-dependency projects in a dynamic environment
- Follow an agreed process, analyze situations, and apply appropriate solutions.
- Identify key business goals and objectives of a client to map out timelines and set expectations
- Assess and manage the impact of changes to original scope and timeline, to prioritize tasks
- Schedule meetings with client stakeholders to commence implementation and finalize mutually accepted project plan
- Understand, implement, and manage the online portion of the client’s event
- Gather requirements for future releases of the platform
- Work with the client to review the initial implementation and make required changes
- Thorough testing throughout the project cycle to ensure accuracy of implementation, validation of flow, settings, and various configurations
- Ensure timely delivery of project components
- Training and demonstration of products to ensure clients can effectively utilize the platform
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall user experience and help meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
- Suggest industry best practices
Here’s What You Need:
- Grad / UG with 1-6 years of experience for supporting US, UK or Australia clients on calls
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Candidate must rank within the top 20% of their present team
- High Comfort level in using online software products
- Experience with HTML and Photoshop a plus
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team