Job title: Associate Lead Engineer – Product Security
Job description: Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Associate Lead Engineer – Product Security to join our Cloud Services & Information Security team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact – then read on.
- Review the application features and enhancement design, perform code review and provide security specific recommendations and best practices in each SDLC phase.
- Perform penetration test on web applications, identify the vulnerabilities, report security issues, suggest remediation measures and guide the development team to resolve the issue.
- Execute automated scan on web applications using various SAST and DAST tools, triage the issues, identify true positives and work with the development team for resolution.
- Collaborate with development team to review, recommend and consult on security concerns and set secure architecture standards.
- Perform security controls assessments, recommend and update application security policies and procedures to keep up with the security trends and changing internal and external requirements.
- Perform domain audits with help of OSNIT tools.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in web application security.
- Expert knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in Security Controls Assessment, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing and Application Whitelisting.
- Domain knowledge on Investment Banking/Wealth Management would be an added advantage.
- Education: BTech/ MCA
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet’s technology is focused on addressing financial advisors’ front, middle, and back-office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Job date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:43:32 GMT