Job title: Assistant Manager – Projects/Maintenance – Manufacturing Firm
Job description: Asst Manager – Project / Maintenance (Experience 10-15 Yrs)at. Palghar- Maharashtra
Roles and Responsibilities :
Job purpose : The role of a Asst. Maintenance manager is to add value to the business by applying best practice techniques for maintenance of mechanical equipments as well as erection and commissioning of machines at plant location.
Exposure to :
– Responsible for handling heavy engineering equipment like: Crushers, Ball Mills, Generators, Compressors, chiller, Pumps, screw conveyors, Burners, Rotapacker etc.
– Material Handling Equipment like : Fork Lift, Loader, Belt Conveyor, Screw Conveyors and Elevators, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Equipment, Oil Burners (Heavy Oil)
– Handling pollution control equipment like: Pulse Jet Dust Collector, ESP etc
– Handling a team of 2-3 engineers and 10 workers
– Responsible for report generation as per the group standards
– In-charge of manpower planning
– Responsible for maintenance planning
– Follow Total Productive Maintenance, erection and commissioning.
– Responsible for Rotapacker maintenance
– Responsible for spare parts and inventory control
– Adherence to Safety and Environment Management System
– Responsible for people development and leadership management
Desired Candidate Profile :
Work Experience (Preferred) :
– Should be experienced in the field of both Mechanical maintenance specially in Rotapacker.
– Should be min 5yrs experience in project