Job title: Assistant Manager Production
Job description: Job title: Assistant Manager Production
- Grade: L1-2
- Hiring Manager: Mr. Mousim Shaikh
- Location : Goa Site, Verna Industrial Estate, Salcete, Goa, India.
- % Remote working and % of travel expected: 100% at Site
- Job type: Permanent Full time
About the job
We are the team (Packing) of about 100 permanent employees and having 12 packing lines with state-of-the-art imported machineries available from IMA, CAM. Our Purpose is to provide the medicine to patient with outmost quality and on time but with safety. We are highly motivated and safety driven team with a good bonding.
- Production Planning and Scheduling: Receive production plan from Manager Packing, plan, execute, interact with cross functional departments for communicating requirement for completion of plan, allocate jobs to the Associates, monitor daily activities, plan changeovers, inprocess checks and shopfloor activities maintain adequate WIP levels and document for all products manufactured at Goa to achieve scheduled production.
- New Product Introduction at Goa: Assist in manufacturing and packing new products transfer at Goa, with respective documents for process validation
- cGMP Systems: Ensure that the products are manufactured and stored as per the requirements, ensure implementation of the quality system, ensure that the manufacturing records are evaluated by authorized personnel, maintain the department, premises, and equipment’s, ensure validation status of the area & ensure initial and continual training of the department personnel under my responsibility to obtain the required quality in the product. Ensure that all the Employees follow the data integrity principles and routine training on Data Integrity. Ensure the adherence to GQD and GQS.
- HSE Systems: Ensure that the of continuous improvement. Coordinate the departmental safety committee meeting and implementation of ISO-14001 requirement for preservation and promotion of environment implementation of HSE systems, safe working conditions and maintain a culture
- Implement Process Excellence and Project: Improve processes through lean initiative, reduce cycle time, increase yields, optimum utilization of capacity to improve cost of goods manufactured
- Training and development: Train and help subordinates to implement GMP/HSE systems and development of people.
- Experience: Preferably 1-7 Years
- Soft skills: MS Word, Excel, SAP, Power point
- Technical skills: Blister Packing machine, cartonator machine, Track & Trace system, Checkweigher system, Strip packing machine, Camera Systems
- Education: B.Pharm / M.Pharm
- Languages: Must know English and able to write and communicate in english
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Location: Verna, Goa
Job date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 23:31:33 GMT