Job title: Amzur Technologies – Account Manager (3-5 yrs)
Company: Amzur Infotech Private Limited
Job description: We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Managers role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit. Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the accounts.
– Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
– Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
– Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
– Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
– Forecast and track key account metrics
– Prepare reports on account status
– Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
– Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
– Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
– Works closely with the Project Manager, Domain SMEs, Clients, etc. to understand their needs/requirements, identify the key Business metrics to be impacted and define the expected ROI
– Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
– Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
– Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support the management of scope and expectations.
– Participate in proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
Requirements and skills :
– Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
– Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
– Solid experience with tools and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
– Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
– Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
– Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Handle customer complaints, find solutions to their issues, and maintain a positive relationship between both parties for future business ventures
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 04:24:53 GMT