Job title: Aliens Group – Head – Government Relations & Liasion
Company: Aliens Group Pvt. Ltd.
Job description: Head of Government Relations & Liaison : Looking for a seasoned Corporate Affairs professional with Leadership experience and expertise in Government Relations, Public Affairs, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, and Policy Advocacy.
JOB ROLES :
– Develop and implement an overall government affairs strategy to achieve agreed objectives.
– Regularly communicate directly with lawmakers, government officials, regulators, and policy makers that may impact business to enhance reputation and competitive position.
– Support engagement with key stakeholders, especially government.
– Recommend, engage and manage relationships with necessary third-party intermediaries including government affairs advisors, industry associations, broad-based and business trade associations, diplomatic missions and civil society organizations.
– Role incumbent should have good connection in the State Cabinet with Cabinet Secretaries of the respective ministries.
– Part of the Leadership team, for Leading Corporate Affairs at the Group Level.
– Interaction and liaisoning with various State Government, Central Authorities on Policy, Regulatory, Project allocation & related matters.
– Will be responsible for effective & efficient management of the business environment and support business in achieving objectives & manage organizational reputation in the external domain
– Lead coalition building and advocacy efforts at industry associations.
– Develop and implement government affairs strategy for the company
Skill Set :
– Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
– Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills, Ability to speak with conviction.