Job title: ABFL-Area Distribution Head-SME-Tier 1-Delhi
Company: Aditya Birla Group
Job description: Job Description:
4) Key Result Areas: Write the key results expected from the job and the supporting actions for each of these key result areas (For a majority of jobs typically there could be 4- 7 key result areas)- Maximum 10 KRAs can be updated
Supporting Actions (Max 1325 Characters)
- Identify business growth opportunities across the location, build direct/Retail DSAs channel/ new client acquisition strategies and tap growth opportunities to achieve area targets
- Augment the business volumes of mortgage lending in the location, manage client databases and tap them through Relationship Managers.
- Drive relationships with key clients, faster TAT and cross selling initiatives in order to increase the client base of the Area.
- Monitor lead generation & RM sales productivity metrics to drive a high-performance sales culture across the areas.
- Scan the location market and its competitive offerings on a periodic basis, report on emerging trends and business opportunities for the mortgage segment to the head office
- Engage with retail DSA channel partners and develop a touch point management system for faster customer connectivity
- Conduct engagement programs and sales trainings to develop channel partners
- Monitor SLAs, sales efficiencies and RoIe of channels
- Effectively deploy schemes and prioritize sales of high revenue products and structures
- Monitor client servicing metrics, develop relationship marketing programs and motivate RMs and channel partners to display highest levels of client servicing standards
- Encourage the implementation of improved processes and best practices in order to enhance operational productivity
- Engage with key customers on a periodic to build stronger relationships, thereby contributing to faster growth
- Monitor customer issues and complaints and drive necessary action to address the same
- Support the risk and review process by supervising the preparation of loan proposals and documentations to ensure controlled operations for the locations
- Liaise with the customers and the Risk team to provide regular information required for monitoring the creditworthiness of the proposals
- Prepare periodic MIS reports for profits, NPAs, new clients & report on a periodic manner to Cluster Area Heads.
- Guide and develop RMs to facilitate better customer acquisition, retention and support, and helping them to achieve superior performance standards
- Nominate teams for product, behavioral and negotiation trainings and work for self development initiatives